top of page

To drive or not to drive . . .

That is the question. Hate to give in so easily but the snow is lying and the forecast sounds ominous - even if I brave the drive will anyone visit the gallery today? Will I be able to get home safely if it snows more while I am there? Ah well, if the sun shines for a couple of hours and the road is clear I will venture out later. Otherwise dear friends of the gallery, we will remain closed today(Wed 28th Feb) and tomorrow. Enjoy the beauty of the spectacle where-ever you are.

Here are some snippets from a triptych I painted last time we had significant snowfall

Featured Posts

Subscribe for Updates

Congrats! You’re subscribed

Recent Posts
Search By Tags
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page